    rectify it please. TIA

    I am using IE6.

    ---
    PWB, Jun 26, 2003

  2. PWB

    Brian H¹© Guest

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q283807

    Brian H¹©, Jun 26, 2003

  3. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q176945

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q283807

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q263070

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q181836

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q223050

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:09:52 +0100, in
    <4ZpKa.706$%>
    PWB scrawled:

    >whenever I go to some webpades I get a white square with a red cross in it
    >instead of an image ,. Can someoneone please tell me why this is and how I
    >rectify it please. TIA
    >
    >I am using IE6.

    <snip broken, spammy AVG sig>

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 26, 2003
  4. PWB

    Plato Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > whenever I go to some webpades I get a white square with a red cross in it
    > instead of an image ,. Can someoneone please tell me why this is and how I
    > rectify it please. TIA

    Since you get images correctly on most webpages, it means the author of
    the "some" webpages isn't keeping up with his/her maintanance.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 26, 2003
  5. PWB

    zillianne Guest

    Had the same problem. For some reason, probably a recent update I did
    for IE, the Macromedia Flash Player didn't work and I could'nt
    download it from Macromedia site. Try 'standalone' version of the
    player via www.macromedia.com/go/full_flashplayer_win_ie
    zillianne, Jul 10, 2003