    cross in the corner of a box...why is this? What setting do I alter so that
    they see the photo/picture?
    Thanks.
    Walter, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Walter wrote:

    > When I insert a photo or picture into an e-mail the recipient sees a red
    > cross in the corner of a box...why is this? What setting do I alter so
    > that they see the photo/picture?
    > Thanks.

    You cannot do anything, the recipients have to alter their settings. Since
    nowadays in a MS world even jpgs can carry malware, Microsoft decided to
    put security first and disable inline attachments unless the recipient
    allows. You might use the old-fashioned text-only email and just attach the
    pictures.
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.10-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Walter

    D@Z Guest

    I think you will find that it is their pc that needs its settings changing
    not yours

    D@Z, Jan 15, 2005