    How do I get it back & where did it go?
    --

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."
    Frosty, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Frosty

    paul Guest

    Frosty wrote:

    > I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
    > It disappeared!
    > How do I get it back & where did it go?

    Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.
    paul, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 02 Feb 2006
    03:06:42 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide paul
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >Frosty wrote:
    >
    >> I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
    >> It disappeared!
    >> How do I get it back & where did it go?

    >Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

    And the answer is:

    Re-fucking-load Winders!

    --

    "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy tagline."
    Frosty, Feb 2, 2006
  4. that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How about
    sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book.

    Paris Johnson, Feb 2, 2006
  5. On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:27:21 -0600, Paris Johnson wrote:

    > that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How about
    > sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book. "Frosty" <>
    > wrote in message news:...

    Why are you replying so your comment runs into the last person's
    attribution, above?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 2, 2006
  6. Frosty

    p-nut Guest

    Frosty wrote:
    > I highlighted my Recycle Bin on my desktop (XP Pro) and hit Delete.
    > It disappeared!
    > How do I get it back & where did it go?

    Install TweakUI and go to the desktop tab.
    Select Recycle bin and hit ok, if it doesn't reappear then you have the
    option to rebuild icon.
    p-nut, Feb 2, 2006
  7. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 2 Feb 2006
    00:27:21 -0600, canst thou now find out, to hide "Paris Johnson"
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    >that was one rude comment. Not all of us are computer wise. How

    about
    >sending me a Bigriver for Dummies file book.

    Dear Butthead,

    That was ME answering my own question!!

    Read the headers whydon'tcha?
    >"Frosty" <> wrote in message
    >> What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Thu, 02 Feb 2006
    >> 03:06:42 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide paul
    >> <> from this open and apparent

    shame?:

    Delete.

    >>>Go to the recycle bin and.... oh.

    >> And the answer is:
    >>
    >> Re-fucking-load Winders!
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> "The Borg assimilated my race, and all I got was this crummy

    tagline."

    --

    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of a message.
    Q: Why is top posting a sloppy form of writing?

    Frosty, Feb 2, 2006