Recycle bin??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Philo Hippo, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. Philo Hippo

    Philo Hippo Guest

    Do a system Restore to a date prior to your installing this Undelete
    software.

    --

    Hope that helps,

    Phil
    IT Analyst
    SE1, London, UK,
    http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget
    philippeoget at yahoo dot com

    Programming Excel: <a
    href="http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/xl/InternetLinkOrganiser.zip"
    target="_blank">The Excel A2Z Project: </a>
    http://uk.geocities.com/philippeoget/a2z/

    "steve lovenjak" <> wrote in message
    > I installed a program called undelete pro.when i tryed to uninstall it it
    > said it cant and there is a folder in my program files called executive
    > software wich suddenly appeared ??.My system has since been slow to boot

    and
    > turns off my norton 2005 ?.Now that i manually deleted some of the files

    ,al
    > i have on my desktop is a folder called recovery bin .my recycle bin is

    gone

    Philo Hippo, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Philo Hippo

    TOM Guest

    >I installed a program called undelete pro.when i tryed to uninstall it it
    >said it cant and there is a folder in my program files called executive
    >software wich suddenly appeared ??.My system has since been slow to boot
    >and turns off my norton 2005 ?.Now that i manually deleted some of the
    >files ,al i have on my desktop is a folder called recovery bin .my recycle
    >bin is gone how can i get it back .thanks

    Boot into safe mode and try a system restore.....
    Tom.....

    TOM, Oct 12, 2004

  3. try booting to the windows cd
    run setup until the 2nd time it asks you if you want to repair your
    installation
    this should then reinstall all the system files

    i assume it is xp that you are running

    ]

    seymour butts, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Philo Hippo

    D.Ford Guest

    It's not xp its the shit you loaded on xp

    steve lovenjak, Oct 12, 2004
  6. im sure you can repair your installation

    but dont choose the first option using the recovery console
    go on to the 2nd option and run a repair
    this comes after you press f8 to agree to the licence
    dont worry you wont lose any files

    seymour butts, Oct 12, 2004
  7. Tried that but ,get an error saying system restore cannot restore your

    steve lovenjak, Oct 12, 2004
  8. Tried that ,system restore cannot restore backevan 2 days ago ??/..damn
    windows xp !

    steve lovenjak, Oct 12, 2004
  9. Philo Hippo

    Drvnguy Guest