    directory increases by 2MB. So, instead of asking if XP64 ignores recycle
    bin settings, instead I'm going to ask how do I get it to not recycle files,
    and instead delete them like I have it set?
    Zootal, Dec 9, 2007

  2. Zootal

    Carlos Guest

    Zootal,
    These two articles might shed some light.
    http://www.windowsitpro.com/Articles/ArticleID/47677/47677.html
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/171694/en-us
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 9, 2007

  3. Zootal

    Zootal Guest

    They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, and they don't tell me
    why Windows recycles stuff when I have it set to not do so.

    Zootal, Dec 10, 2007