    click on the Recycle Bin and click on Explore to see what's in it, but
    he can't empty it. Thanks for any insight.
    , Jul 27, 2004

  2. °Mike° Guest

    Reboot into DOS (hold the CTRL key at startup until
    the DOS menu appears, and choose 'Command Prompt
    Only'). At the DOS prompt type:

    cd c:
    c:
    smartdrv
    deltree /y recycled

    This will delete the recycle bin completely; it will be
    rebuilt from scratch when you reboot into Windows.

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:51:53 -0400, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    Thanks Mike. I'll do that.

  4. °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:12:50 -0400, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Guest

    Worked just fine. Thanks again.

    >You're welcome.
    >

    >On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:12:50 -0400, in
    > <>
    > scrawled:
    >
    >>Thanks Mike. I'll do that.
    >>
    >>>Reboot into DOS (hold the CTRL key at startup until
    >>>the DOS menu appears, and choose 'Command Prompt
    >>>Only'). At the DOS prompt type:
    >>>
    >>>cd c:
    >>>c:
    >>>smartdrv
    >>>deltree /y recycled
    >>>
    >>>This will delete the recycle bin completely; it will be
    >>>rebuilt from scratch when you reboot into Windows.
    >>>

    >>>On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:51:53 -0400, in
    >>> <>
    >>> scrawled:

    , Jul 28, 2004
  6. °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 29, 2004
  7. JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004