Recuiting beta-testers. New P2P Photo Sharing Software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Maloux, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. Maloux

    Maloux Guest

    Hello group!

    If you are interested in Digital Photo Sharing technologies, we are
    currently recruiting beta-testers for AllPeers a new Peer-to-Peer
    Photo Sharing software.

    The fundamental idea behind AllPeers is to offer complementary and
    integrated social services on a P2P network where each user remains
    fully in control of his or her profile.

    The use of a P2P network makes AllPeers far more scalable and flexible
    than existing solutions. For example, with the AllPeers Digital Photo
    Sharing service, the user has no limits on how many photos can be
    shared, as well as fine-grained control over which groups or specific
    users are able to view which photos. The fact that AllPeers is a
    platform means that we will easily roll out additional services in the
    future that integrate smoothly with the photo sharing service and each
    other.

    We are looking for beta testers with large collection of digital
    photos as well as existing users of web-based services. You must be
    running WindowsXP. Please register as a beta-tester on our web site:
    www.allpeers.com

    Thanks !

    Cedric.

    Maloux, Sep 10, 2004