    I need to known how can I recovery the password account
    administrator in Windows Server 2003.

    Thanks

    Fernando, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Fernando

    Cheeseburger Guest

    Is there another User account with administrative rights? If so you could
    install and use LC4 (google search LC4 and you can download it).

    Cheeseburger, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Fernando

    jdhsr Guest

    You could go here.
    http://xfiles.erin.utoronto.ca/pub/windows/security/2000%
    20tools/nt%202000%20passwd%20reset/

    jdhsr, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Fernando

    jdhsr Guest

    Sorry. Go to http://www.dogpile.com Run a search for
    bd030426. Click on 1. Index of /pub/windows/security/2000
    tools/nt 2000 passwd reset
    Download tool.
    Enjoy.

    jdhsr, Aug 25, 2003