    Disk, I
    eagerly want have a copy of it.
    Thanks in advance.

    Wim, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Wim

    Jerry G. Guest

    If you call Toshiba, and give the model and serial number of your machine,
    they should be able to send you a new disk. They will charge a small amount
    for it. This is what they've done in the past. You need the right one for
    your machine, operating system issue, and series.

    You can then burn a backup copy in a CD writer for future security.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Wim" <> wrote in message
    I'm looking after a Recovery Disk for a "Toshiba Tecra 8000" Laptop.
    My disk is lost after an accident, if sombody be possesed of such

    Jerry G., Dec 2, 2003

  3. Wim

    Wim Guest

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:00:36 -0500, "Jerry G." <>
    wrote:

    >If you call Toshiba, and give the model and serial number of your machine,
    >they should be able to send you a new disk. They will charge a small amount
    >for it. This is what they've done in the past. You need the right one for
    >your machine, operating system issue, and series.
    >
    >You can then burn a backup copy in a CD writer for future security.

    Thanks for your reaction and suggestion.

    Wim, Dec 3, 2003