    I have a mate who needs to wipe all the crap off his pc but rather than
    start from scratch with a fresh install, he would rather get hold of a
    restore cd if possible

    tomm, Sep 14, 2008

  2. tomm

    chuckcar Guest

    "tomm" <> wrote in
    news:033d33a8$0$11376$:

    > Is there a decent uk site where I could order a recovery disk for a pc
    > or laptop ?
    >
    > I have a mate who needs to wipe all the crap off his pc but rather than
    > start from scratch with a fresh install, he would rather get hold of a
    > restore cd if possible

    That really depends on the brand and model of computer doesn't it? I can't
    see you getting from anyone other than the manufacturer or possibly EBay
    (*Not* recommended).

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 14, 2008

  3. tomm

    Shinta Maru Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 01:50:57 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > "tomm" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Is there a decent uk site where I could order a recovery disk for a pc
    >> or laptop ?
    >>
    >> I have a mate who needs to wipe all the crap off his pc but rather than
    >> start from scratch with a fresh install, he would rather get hold of a
    >> restore cd if possible
    >>

    > That really depends on the brand and model of computer doesn't it? I can't
    > see you getting from anyone other than the manufacturer or possibly EBay
    > (*Not* recommended).

    The brand and model of the O/S might have more bearing.

    Shinta Maru, Sep 14, 2008
  4. tomm

    Tony Guest

    That's what you think. I know where to download just about anything so
    anything he needs i'll have. So obviously he could get the disc from me. Might
    help if he said what he needs. It could even be a recovery console cd for
    vista.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 14, 2008
  5. tomm

    Plato Guest

    http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#15

    Plato, Sep 15, 2008
  6. "tomm" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a decent uk site where I could order a recovery disk for a pc or
    > laptop ?

    Yeah, call the company that made the motherfucker.

    Stacey Chuffo, Sep 17, 2008