  1. bs

    bs Guest

    With a new install on a new PC how do I recover my address book from the
    bs, Jun 11, 2006

  2. bs

    gwtc Guest

    bs wrote:

    > With a new install on a new PC how do I recover my address book from the

    you need the file abook.mab which is located in your profile. To find
    your profile you can read this:
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile#locate

    but if you're using windows then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #5: If a food processor slices and dices
    food, what does a word processor do?
    gwtc, Jun 11, 2006