    I hope that someone can assist me in this dilemma. I hope to get a
    reply soon, Thank you in advance!

    -Kimmo Vesajoki

    Kimmo Vesajoki, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Kimmo Vesajoki

    phillean Guest

    there are a number of good program that will recover deleted files from
    memory cards, most have trial versions that let you see what is on the card
    but will only do a full recovery using a registered version.

    eg

    Recover My Photos 2.5
    http://www.tomdownload.com/utilities/file_disk_management/recover_my_photos.htm

    This page lists several programs including some free ones.

    http://lists.gpick.com/pages/File~Data_Recovery.htm

    phil

    phillean, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Kimmo Vesajoki

    chris French Guest

    In message <>, Kimmo
    Vesajoki <> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >I'd like to know whether it is possible to recover photos from SDram
    >memorycard that were deleted by accident?

    I've used Zero Assumption Digital Image Recover, (a free tool)
    successfully.

    <http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital_image_recovery.htm>
    --
    Chris French

    chris French, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Kimmo Vesajoki

    deimos Guest

    chris French wrote:

    > In message <>, Kimmo
    > Vesajoki <> writes
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'd like to know whether it is possible to recover photos from SDram
    >> memorycard that were deleted by accident?

    > I've used Zero Assumption Digital Image Recover, (a free tool)
    > successfully.
    >
    > <http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital_image_recovery.htm>

    I can vouch for this one, it's saved some nearly unrecoverable JPEGs
    from a CF card I have more than a couple times.

    deimos, Aug 4, 2004