    C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\Mini100207-02.dmp
    C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\sysdata.xml

    How can I fix this error?

    Bhaiyyah, Oct 3, 2007

  2. Bhaiyyah <> wrote...
    > A log of this error has been created.
    >
    > BCCode : ea BCP1 : 822D1020 BCP2 : 81FA6430 BCP3 :
    > 820B2B18
    > BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product :
    > 256_1
    > Attached technical Information:
    > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\Mini100207-02.dmp
    > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\sysdata.xml
    >

    > How can I fix this error?

    plum ignore it.....

    Tembang Sunda, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Bhaiyyah

    ded Guest

    "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote in message
    >A log of this error has been created.
    >
    > BCCode : ea BCP1 : 822D1020 BCP2 : 81FA6430 BCP3 :
    > 820B2B18
    > BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product :
    > 256_1
    > Attached technical Information:
    > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\Mini100207-02.dmp
    > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\sysdata.xml
    >

    > How can I fix this error?

    You're getting the XP standard "minidump" error. Basically XP is
    stressed out, but again - you're another poster who supplies little info?
    It could be a failing memory module, or corrupt hardware driver(s).
    Is there any correllation with this and anything you've done -
    installed new hardware/software/changed the swap-page file size/
    running a game or software that requires higher spec than your PC
    can cope with? Etc etc.
    In google Type: "minidump and sysdata errors".
    There will be plenty to read.

    This is a link to the KB, read all the related links, there is a tool
    to download to fix it, but only if the error you're getting is the
    same cause. Otherwise you will be stuck with problem until you
    identify cause.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317277/en-us

    ded, Oct 3, 2007
  4. Tembang Sunda wrote:

    > plum ignore it.....

    With advice such as you have been giving, you are the one about to be
    'plum ignored.'

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 3, 2007
  5. Bhaiyyah

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    On Oct 3, 3:31 am, "ded" <> wrote:
    > "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote in message

    > >A log of this error has been created.

    > > BCCode : ea BCP1 : 822D1020 BCP2 : 81FA6430 BCP3 :
    > > 820B2B18
    > > BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product :
    > > 256_1
    > > Attached technical Information:
    > > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\Mini100207-02.dmp
    > > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\sysdata.xml

    > > How can I fix this error?

    > You're getting the XP standard "minidump" error. Basically XP is
    > stressed out, but again - you're another poster who supplies little info?
    > It could be a failing memory module, or corrupt hardware driver(s).
    > Is there any correllation with this and anything you've done -
    > installed new hardware/software/changed the swap-page file size/
    > running a game or software that requires higher spec than your PC
    > can cope with? Etc etc.
    > In google Type: "minidump and sysdata errors".
    > There will be plenty to read.
    >
    > This is a link to the KB, read all the related links, there is a tool
    > to download to fix it, but only if the error you're getting is the
    > same cause. Otherwise you will be stuck with problem until you
    > identify cause.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317277/en-us

    As adviced by penny in this thread:
    http://groups.google.ca/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/thread/5ec4d352ee61a64a?hl=en#

    I have Turn off unneeded services
    www.jasonn.com/turning_off_unnecessary_services_on_windows_xp

    I think that might be a cause. At one moment Windows folder was emty
    with a blank sub-folder of System.

    Moreover I have set performance options to: "Adjust for best
    performance instead of "Let Windows----"

    Now a days we have so much downtime for both Yahoo/Live Messenger? Are
    there chances of being corrupted by virus? Can I download Live
    Messenger online?

    Bhaiyyah, Oct 3, 2007
  6. Bhaiyyah

    ded Guest

    "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote in message
    > On Oct 3, 3:31 am, "ded" <> wrote:
    >> "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote in message

    >> >A log of this error has been created.

    >> > BCCode : ea BCP1 : 822D1020 BCP2 : 81FA6430 BCP3 :
    >> > 820B2B18
    >> > BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product :
    >> > 256_1
    >> > Attached technical Information:
    >> > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\Mini100207-02.dmp
    >> > C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERd6db.dir00\sysdata.xml

    >> > How can I fix this error?

    >> You're getting the XP standard "minidump" error. Basically XP is
    >> stressed out, but again - you're another poster who supplies little info?
    >> It could be a failing memory module, or corrupt hardware driver(s).
    >> Is there any correllation with this and anything you've done -
    >> installed new hardware/software/changed the swap-page file size/
    >> running a game or software that requires higher spec than your PC
    >> can cope with? Etc etc.
    >> In google Type: "minidump and sysdata errors".
    >> There will be plenty to read.
    >>
    >> This is a link to the KB, read all the related links, there is a tool
    >> to download to fix it, but only if the error you're getting is the
    >> same cause. Otherwise you will be stuck with problem until you
    >> identify cause.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317277/en-us

    > As adviced by penny in this thread:
    > http://groups.google.ca/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/thread/5ec4d352ee61a64a?hl=en#
    >
    > I have Turn off unneeded services
    > www.jasonn.com/turning_off_unnecessary_services_on_windows_xp

    How did you discern what was pertinant to your setup?
    Did you just go through the list on that site and disable what the
    author recommended to be disabled?
    Did you disable system restore?
    Did you turn off automatic Windows updates?
    If so, very unwise, they were not impacting or causing the problem.
    Your problem is specific and probably getting worse.

    > I think that might be a cause. At one moment Windows folder was emty
    > with a blank sub-folder of System.

    What? In what way was the "Windows folder empty" - nothing listed,
    zero bytes?? And what do you mean by a "blank" sub-folder of system?

    > Moreover I have set performance options to: "Adjust for best
    > performance instead of "Let Windows----"

    That is a BIG mistake.
    The vague details you've supplied of the problem lack indications
    of what the possible cause may be? But one possibility is RAM failure
    and/or hardware-software corruption/incompatibilty issues. Unpatched
    system/browser etc
    And selecting "Adjust for best performance" is a disaster if the system
    and hardware is malfunctioning and not upto "best performance".

    Please try and answer this question, have you been tinkering
    with all sorts of configuration settings? Have you changed the swap
    file size?

    > Now a days we have so much downtime for both Yahoo/Live Messenger? Are
    > there chances of being corrupted by virus? Can I download Live
    > Messenger online?

    I doubt it is an Instant messenger issue, they are just symptoms of
    deeper problems.

    ded, Oct 3, 2007