  1. Can anyone tell me how to recover lost pictures that have been deleted from
    the recycle bin?

    Thanks

    Pamela O'Flattery, May 20, 2004

  2. Pamela O'Flattery

    Boomer Guest

    "Pamela O'Flattery" <> wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to recover lost pictures that have been
    > deleted from the recycle bin?
    >
    > Thanks

    Hi

    You might try Restoration.
    "Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake."
    http://www.collina.us/files/REST2514.htm

    HTH

    Boomer, May 20, 2004

  3. Pamela O'Flattery

    joevan Guest

    On 20 May 2004 20:23:34 GMT, Boomer <>
    wrote:

    >"Pamela O'Flattery" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me how to recover lost pictures that have been
    >> deleted from the recycle bin?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >Hi
    >
    >You might try Restoration.
    >"Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake."
    >http://www.collina.us/files/REST2514.htm
    >
    >HTH

    If you have not used your machine since you deleted the files then
    directory snoop or a similar program can recover them.
    If the starting cluster is in use by another file then no.
    REST2514 won't work either in that case.
    joevan

    joevan, May 20, 2004
  4. Pamela O'Flattery

    Juan Pérez Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > On 20 May 2004 20:23:34 GMT, Boomer > wrote:
    >
    >>"Pamela O'Flattery" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can anyone tell me how to recover lost pictures that have been
    >>> deleted from the recycle bin?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>You might try Restoration.
    >>"Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake."
    >>http://www.collina.us/files/REST2514.htm
    >>
    >>HTH

    > If you have not used your machine since you deleted the files then
    > directory snoop or a similar program can recover them.

    Wouldn't you have to *use* the machine in order to use Directory Snoop
    or any other fix?

    Juan Pérez, May 20, 2004
  5. Pamela O'Flattery

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 21:17:07 GMT, "Juan Pérez" <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:

    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>You might try Restoration.
    >>>"Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake."
    >>>http://www.collina.us/files/REST2514.htm
    >>>
    >>>HTH

    >> If you have not used your machine since you deleted the files then
    >> directory snoop or a similar program can recover them.

    >Wouldn't you have to *use* the machine in order to use Directory Snoop
    >or any other fix?

    Of course you do. But if one immediately realizes his mistake there is
    a greater chance of recovery. Even if they did not use the recycle bin
    by holding down the shift key the files can still be recovered by such
    programs. The more time elapsed and the more use the chance is
    lessened.
    joevan

    joevan, May 20, 2004