    This printer you have to buy the Whole Fuser unit at some $400, the rollers
    are not sold separately here.

    Thanks
    CSE, May 24, 2005

  2. CSE wrote:
    > Does any one know a firm that will recover a Fuser Roller..
    > This printer you have to buy the Whole Fuser unit at some $400, the rollers
    > are not sold separately here.

    What sort of printer Rog, I've got a couple of HP LJ 4100, 4050 and
    2100s here that I could probably send something(a fuser) your way... of
    course they're not new, and guaranteed at all, but if you want them, you
    can have em.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 24, 2005

  3. CSE

    max Guest

    There is a place in Oz that sells all the HP bits seperatley .....

    I will see if I can find it for you ....

    Maybe I will have something in the junk box even ....

    max, May 24, 2005
  4. CSE

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:13:03 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >> Does any one know a firm that will recover a Fuser Roller..
    >> This printer you have to buy the Whole Fuser unit at some $400, the rollers
    >> are not sold separately here.

    >What sort of printer Rog, I've got a couple of HP LJ 4100, 4050 and
    >2100s here that I could probably send something(a fuser) your way... of
    >course they're not new, and guaranteed at all, but if you want them, you
    >can have em.

    Its a BIG HP Laserjet Office Colour one A3/A4 Multi Tray that my mate got for
    $50, they retail for some $20,000, firm got fed up with the constant service
    problems and charges and they was tossing it..

    One of the fuser roller has split..
    CSE, May 24, 2005
  5. CSE

    Robert Cooze Guest

    CSE wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:13:03 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>CSE wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does any one know a firm that will recover a Fuser Roller..
    >>>This printer you have to buy the Whole Fuser unit at some $400, the rollers
    >>>are not sold separately here.

    >>What sort of printer Rog, I've got a couple of HP LJ 4100, 4050 and
    >>2100s here that I could probably send something(a fuser) your way... of
    >>course they're not new, and guaranteed at all, but if you want them, you
    >>can have em.

    > Its a BIG HP Laserjet Office Colour one A3/A4 Multi Tray that my mate got for
    > $50, they retail for some $20,000, firm got fed up with the constant service
    > problems and charges and they was tossing it..
    >

    > One of the fuser roller has split..

    If it is a rubber coting then they can not be re coated if it is just
    the teflon ones like in the frypan sence Than yes.

    Robert Cooze, May 24, 2005