    I apologize for cross-posting; I'm in a rush and am desperate.
    Thank you!

    , Aug 9, 2007

  2. WhzzKdd Guest

    Check here - they may have it: http://restoredisks.com/

    WhzzKdd, Aug 9, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > I am looking for a recovery cd for the Satellite laptop model L25-
    > S119. Will pay for shipping and a nominal fee for copying. If you have
    > it, please contact me at or (585)271-4054.
    > I apologize for cross-posting; I'm in a rush and am desperate.

    Posting to one group isn't considered cross-posting.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 9, 2007
  4. Jerry Attic Guest

    "" <> said in

    > I am looking for a recovery cd for the Satellite laptop model L25-
    > S119. Will pay for shipping and a nominal fee for copying. If you have
    > it, please contact me at or (585)271-4054.
    > I apologize for cross-posting; I'm in a rush and am desperate.
    > Thank you!

    Try eBay.

    Jerry Attic, Aug 9, 2007
  5. nevio Guest

    Jerry Attic wrote:
    > "" <> said in
    >
    >> I am looking for a recovery cd for the Satellite laptop model L25-
    >> S119. Will pay for shipping and a nominal fee for copying. If you have
    >> it, please contact me at or (585)271-4054.
    >> I apologize for cross-posting; I'm in a rush and am desperate.
    >> Thank you!
    >>

    > Try eBay.

    this is free so try f8 while booting

    nevio, Aug 10, 2007
  6. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:41:54 GMT, nevio <> wrote:

    >this is free so try f8 while booting

    That'll fix the OP's problems.

    Evan Platt, Aug 10, 2007
  7. nevio Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:41:54 GMT, nevio <> wrote:
    >
    >> this is free so try f8 while booting

    > That'll fix the OP's problems.

    i dont know, but according to www.pcsupport.toshiba.com the op might be
    on the hd, i have 2 toshiba's, one has 3 cd's and the model closer to
    his i can't find any,i think maybe a live cd worked for him without a
    recovery cd, because he didnt need xp disk

    nevio, Aug 12, 2007