    MP3 player.

    Could anyone let me know the best way to do this.

    Thanks
    Guest, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Guest

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, <Zaaza> wrote:

    > I'd like to use Microsoft Reader to read out text and then record this on an
    > MP3 player.
    >
    > Could anyone let me know the best way to do this.
    >
    > Thanks

    You have to get your reader program to output as a file, instead of as
    output to the speakers.
    There are also tricks to record data sent to the sound card as a file.

    You might need to convert it to a compressed format for your player.

    Then you transfer the compressed file to the player.
    Mitch, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    TT Guest

    Great info

    What software would you use?

    Thanks

    TT, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, TT
    <> wrote:

    > Great info
    >
    > What software would you use?

    I was just giving you an idea of what you should look for; someone else
    might have some specific tools to suggest for whatever OS you use.

    I use a Mac, but if I needed to capture the sound data I'd probably use
    Audio Hijack Pro. I haven't had to look around for other solutions.

    If you're just trying to listen to some books, you might try looking
    for the audiobooks at a local library. I have found them to be great
    for stuff to listen to in the car.
    Mitch, Apr 21, 2006