    infringing copyright?

    Any help would br gratefully received.

    Thanks
    Neil Cooper, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Neil Cooper

    NewsOnly Guest

    I'm not sure about the legality of recording from the BBC archived radio
    programmes but I use a software programme by http://www.polderbits.com/
    which works fine.

    Jim R

    NewsOnly, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Neil Cooper

    WCH Guest

    TotalRecorder by High Criteria. Records ANYTHING that you can stream on
    your computer. Will edit recorded material, change formats, bitrates, etc..
    Probably does lots more that I've never needed. Latest version evens lets
    you set up a timer that turns on at the specified time, logs onto and plays
    an internet stream, records for a specified period of time, then shuts down.

    Very versatile software. I've used it for years.
    WC

    WCH, Aug 8, 2003
  4. "WCH" <> wrote:

    >TotalRecorder by High Criteria. Records ANYTHING that you can stream on
    >your computer. Will edit recorded material, change formats, bitrates, etc..
    >Probably does lots more that I've never needed. Latest version evens lets
    >you set up a timer that turns on at the specified time, logs onto and plays
    >an internet stream, records for a specified period of time, then shuts down.
    >
    >Very versatile software. I've used it for years.
    >WC

    Seconded. TR RAWKS! ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 10, 2003