    If anyone has information on this, I would appreciate it.

    Thank You

    JM
    JM, Apr 1, 2004

  2. JM

    chris Guest

    Here you go

    http://www.dynametric.com/call_saver.asp

    Rizo

    chris, Apr 1, 2004

  3. JM

    Ionizer Guest

    "JM" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there ...
    >
    > Is there a utility, program or add on I could download that will allow me

    > record a phonecall on my computer?
    >
    > If anyone has information on this, I would appreciate it.

    I have no doubt the solution offered by "chris" would work, but there is a
    cheaper way to go. At your local Radio Shack or electronics accessories
    store, you'll find a little gadget which will connect to your microphone
    jack at one end, with a small suction cup at the other end to stick to your
    phone. They cost a couple of dollars at most, and were designed to enable
    you to record phone conversations to a tape deck. If you plug the jack into
    your computer though, you can use the built-in Windows Sound Recorder to
    record the microphone input.

    Windows Sound Recorder limits you to 60 seconds of recording, and stores the
    audio in wav format. To record longer conversations, the freeware CDex
    http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/ *may* be an option. I have used CDex to
    record from the line-in of my sound card but I don't know if it will record
    from the microphone jack, or if connecting a microphone to line-in will
    work. My experiences with recording from microphone input have all involved
    Cool Edit Pro which is not freeware.

    Hope that helps a bit,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Apr 1, 2004
  4. On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:14:14 GMT, "JM" <>,wrote:

    >Hi there ...
    >
    >Is there a utility, program or add on I could download that will allow me to
    >record a phonecall on my computer?
    >
    >If anyone has information on this, I would appreciate it.
    >
    >Thank You
    >
    >JM

    Yes there is.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=B0Mike=B0=22?=, Apr 1, 2004
  5. JM

    VooDoo Guest

    What an idiot!

    VooDoo, Apr 1, 2004