    I am fully aware of any and all pertinent laws but would like a
    recommendation on programs if any of you have used any.

    Thanks in advance.
    ~~AAJakeleg, May 25, 2004

  2. ~~AAJakeleg

    Andy Guest

    " ~~AAJakeleg" <> wrote in message
    news:U_vsc.1366$...
    > I would like a program where I can record make phone calls and accept

    phone
    > calls on my computer and record the whole thing. I've used ModemSpy which
    > records conversations made on my phones, but I want one for the computer.
    >
    > I am fully aware of any and all pertinent laws but would like a
    > recommendation on programs if any of you have used any.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    To record your phone conversation your computer will have to run non stop.
    If you want to spy your wife it is better to buy in your nearest Radio Shock
    store a special inexpensive phone spy device and a small tape recorder. At
    the moment that somebody pick ups the phone this device start to record all
    sounds from the phone and surrounding area. A whole set should not cost you
    more than $4o.oo. Buy a 120 tape so all conversations will be recorded.
    Check frequently. Start saving money for your lawyer. Good luck.
    Andy, May 25, 2004

  3. ~~AAJakeleg

    ~~AAJakeleg Guest

    I'm aware of those systems, but I want one that runs through my computer.

    It doesn't need to run constantly as I will only be recording specific
    conversations which I will initiate. I would like it to record through the
    computer also so that sound effects produced will be recorded with the phone
    conversation directly as opposed to coming through the speakers.

    Any ideas?

    By the way, there will be no spying done with this. I'm using it with
    friends.

    ~~AAJakeleg, May 25, 2004
  4. " ~~AAJakeleg" <> wrote in message

    > By the way, there will be no spying done with this. I'm using it with
    > friends.

    Sure! Perv!
    C.C.
    Champagne Charlie, May 25, 2004
  5. ~~AAJakeleg

    ~~AAJakeleg Guest

    What in the world?

    Can anyone give me recommendations relevant to my original post?

    "Champagne Charlie" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    message news:EAysc.806$...

    ~~AAJakeleg, May 25, 2004
  6. ~~AAJakeleg

    Ruth Guest

    Other people seem to be answering you on how to record calls made on your
    phone, but I think that you are asking about calls made on your PC.
    I am not sure about the software that you can download from
    http://www.retellrecorders.com/support/downloads.htm but I have used it to
    record streaming audio Real Audio etc. from the internet, so presumably you
    can use it to record phone calls going through the PC. There is a free 60
    day download, so it would not cost anything to try it.
    With hardware and the same software from their site you can record ordinary
    phone calls, but I don;t think that that is what you are after.
    Hope this helps.
    Ruth

    Ruth, May 25, 2004
  7. ~~AAJakeleg

    ~~AAJakeleg Guest

    That looks like a great one. Thanks.

    "Ruth" <> wrote in message
    | Other people seem to be answering you on how to record calls made on your
    | phone, but I think that you are asking about calls made on your PC.
    | I am not sure about the software that you can download from
    | http://www.retellrecorders.com/support/downloads.htm but I have used it to
    | record streaming audio Real Audio etc. from the internet, so presumably
    you
    | can use it to record phone calls going through the PC. There is a free 60
    | day download, so it would not cost anything to try it.
    | With hardware and the same software from their site you can record
    ordinary
    | phone calls, but I don;t think that that is what you are after.
    | Hope this helps.
    | Ruth
    |

    | " ~~AAJakeleg" <> wrote in message
    | > What in the world?
    | >
    | > Can anyone give me recommendations relevant to my original post?
    | >

    | > "Champagne Charlie" <FreeSoft@(SkipTheBrackets)Tiscali.co.uk> wrote in
    | > message news:EAysc.806$...
    | > |
    | > | " ~~AAJakeleg" <> wrote in message

    | > |
    | > | Sure! Perv!
    | > | C.C.
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |

    ~~AAJakeleg, May 25, 2004
  8. "Andy" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > If you want to spy your wife it is better to buy in your nearest Radio

    Shock
    > store a special inexpensive phone spy device and a small tape recorder. At
    > the moment that somebody pick ups the phone this device start to record

    all
    > sounds from the phone and surrounding area. A whole set should not cost

    you
    > more than $4o.oo. Buy a 120 tape so all conversations will be recorded.
    > Check frequently. Start saving money for your lawyer. Good luck.

    He's obviously not married:-
    wife + phone > 120 mins ! ! ! ! !
    Watcher of the Skies, May 27, 2004
  9. ~~AAJakeleg

    Brian Guest

    "Watcher of the Skies" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:Adptc.119$aa6.30@newsfe2-win...

    > "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > <snip>
    >
    > > If you want to spy your wife it is better to buy in your nearest Radio

    > Shock
    > > store a special inexpensive phone spy device and a small tape recorder.

    At
    > > the moment that somebody pick ups the phone this device start to record

    > all
    > > sounds from the phone and surrounding area. A whole set should not cost

    > you
    > > more than $4o.oo. Buy a 120 tape so all conversations will be recorded.
    > > Check frequently. Start saving money for your lawyer. Good luck.
    > >

    > He's obviously not married:-
    > wife + phone > 120 mins ! ! ! ! !

    LMAO
    Brian, May 27, 2004