    stream is in real player format is there a way to do this ,help much
    appreciated

    ---
    Len, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Len

    jose3030 Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:51:30 -0000, "Len" <>
    wrote:

    >I want to save a streaming live video , Pop idol audition, sad I know , but
    >don't know how to do it .I've heard that there are programmes that allow you
    >to do this but the ones i've come across seem indecipherable to me , the
    >stream is in real player format is there a way to do this ,help much
    >appreciated

    Doesnt RealPlayer Plus allow the option of recording?
    jose3030, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Len

    Harrison Guest

    Which format?
    I use WM Recorder for Windows Media streams.
    Works great.

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Len

    Don C Guest

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > Which format?

    Try reading the post.
    Don C, Feb 15, 2004
  5. Len

    negatovie Guest

    Good point, think he (Harrison) was being a smartarse.

    negatovie, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Len

    Harrison Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:04:19 GMT, "Don C" <> wrote:

    ><Harrison> wrote in message
    >> Which format?

    >Try reading the post.

    Try staying up 30 hours straight and reading the post.
    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004
  7. Len

    Patrick Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:04:19 GMT, "Don C" <> wrote:
    >

    >> <Harrison> wrote in message
    >>> Which format?

    >> Try reading the post.

    > Try staying up 30 hours straight and reading the post.

    Well this is the time that your becoming a menace to yourself and others.
    You would get locked-up if you were driveing a lorry (truck).

    Go have a rest for a while, night, night !
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)
    Patrick, Feb 16, 2004