    with the Samsung DVD-V2000?

    Thanks

    , Jul 27, 2005

  2. HOJO Guest

    Did you just happen to notice what you described the Samsung DVD-V2000 as in
    your subject line "combo DVD/VCR player", just how do you expect a dvd
    player to record?

    HOJO, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    Uhhh... well... I don't know exactly... I just assumed that you could
    because it has a DVD tray and a record button and because I went to a
    couple of different sites including samsung.com and they said what I
    (apparently mis)interpreted as that it could record DVDs.

    , Jul 27, 2005
  4. Large Farva Guest

    Err..no. It's a player, not a recorder.

    Large Farva, Jul 27, 2005