    Does anyone know of a decent program that will allow me to do this?
    TIA
    Mollari
    Mollari, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Mollari

    doS Guest

    what hardware are you planning to use?

    doS, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Mollari

    Mollari Guest

    Mollari, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Mollari

    Mollari Guest

    Oops, finger trouble, anyway...

    My pc.?
    I can hold conferance conversations with skype for example, but when trying
    to record them using goldwave i'm getting all kinds of problems, bad echoes
    for everyone that joins the conversation, my mic level goes very quiet to
    evryone else.
    Granted it might just be my lack of knowledge of the programs themselves,
    but i wouldn't have thought it was such a difficult thing to achieve.

    Mollari, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Mollari

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    As for recording skype calls i use imcapture. com IMCapture for Skype. I always record my interviews with it's help.
    Williams, Jan 24, 2011