    mostly played through real player.

    Thanx in advance.

    ---

    BK, May 30, 2004

  2. On 30 May 2004, BK wrote

    > It would be much appreciated, if anyone could recommend
    > a simple audio recording programme for recording audio coming
    > through the sound card. Preferably for recording internet recordings
    > mostly played through real player.
    >
    > Thanx in advance.

    I've used Total Recorder for some time, and am entirely happy with it -
    - excellent for capturing streamed audio and converting formats.

    It's not free, but USD 11.95 is hardly a rip-off price; it's at:

    http://www.highcriteria.com/

    HTH

    --
    Cheers,
    Harvey

    For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.

    Harvey Van Sickle, May 30, 2004

  3. Unk

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 20:09:37 +0100, "BK" <> wrote:

    >It would be much appreciated, if anyone could recommend
    >a simple audio recording programme for recording audio coming
    >through the sound card. Preferably for recording internet recordings
    >mostly played through real player.
    >
    >Thanx in advance.

    Audacity (Freeware)
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

    Unk, May 30, 2004
  4. Saul

    Saul Guest

    Try a program called Total Recorder.

    Here's the link:
    http://www.highcriteria.com/

    Saul, May 30, 2004
  5. Ruth

    Ruth Guest

    Try calling 01932 773852 and asking them for the software only part (The
    product that they are trying to sell is for recording phone calls, so it has
    a connector to join to the phone, but you obviously don't need that bit.) of
    http://www.telephonerecorder.co.uk/recording/software/957lite.htm or
    http://www.retellrecorders.co.uk/recording/pc/957pro.htm
    I have used the software for recording streaming audio, and it works very
    well. The 957pro one will stop automatically at the end of the broadcast.
    Ruth

    Ruth, Jun 17, 2004