    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an easy
    way ?

    Arild, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Arild

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Arild

    Arild Guest

    Arild, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Arild

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Arild

    Limp Man Guest

    "Arild" <> wrote in message
    news:S7%zd.1659$...
    > Hi,
    > Can anyone tell me how I can record/rip a song from a DVD movie in an easy
    > way ?

    Use this software.all video converter.
    http://www.zealotsoft.net/

    Limp Man, Dec 28, 2004
  6. Arild

    Arild Guest

    This seems to be how to extract audio from an .avi file, I would like to
    know how to extract a song from a DVD movie in my DVD-ROM. Thanks for your
    effort anyway !

    Arild, Dec 28, 2004
  7. Arild

    gigajosh Guest

    Check this out m8:
    http://www.mp3-guides.com/content/view/15/40/

    (DVD decrypter, the prog used in this guide, is wicked anyway for backing up
    your rented DVD's ;)))

    gigajosh, Dec 28, 2004
  8. Arild

    gigajosh Guest

    Oh, I should credit the site I got the link from:
    http://www.videohelp.com/convert
    Lots and lots of handy conversion guides..

    gigajosh, Dec 28, 2004