    there could tell me how to do this.

    Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to all.

    Cheers - Den.
    Den Machan, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Den Machan

    Saba Guest

    "Den Machan" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    | Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help.
    |
    | Is there any way of recording a sreaming video from the internet, so
    | that I could save it and burn it to a disc? I am sure that there must
    | be a way of doing this, and I would be very grateful if anyone out
    | there could tell me how to do this.

    search for WMRecorder on the internet, it keeps track of every
    streaming media..
    Saba, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Den Machan

    Parko Guest

    Den Machan wrote:
    > Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help.
    >
    > Is there any way of recording a sreaming video from the internet, so
    > that I could save it and burn it to a disc? I am sure that there must
    > be a way of doing this, and I would be very grateful if anyone out
    > there could tell me how to do this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to all.
    >
    > Cheers - Den.

    Piss easy using a Linux OS, no nasty DRMs to think about. Hint Azureus
    should do the trick.
    This lot might help also:
    http://www.extra.research.philips.com/euprojects/smash/deliver/del12/del12_ch4.htm
    http://www.shareup.com/WM_Recorder-download-17129.html
    http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/record-streaming-video-windows-media.htm
    http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/all-streaming-video-recording-software.htm
    I don't recomend any software other than Open Source, so use what you
    will at your own peril. There's too much spy ware, mal ware, ad ware and
    other nasties to recomend Win32 software these days....
    --
    Parko
    Posting form WinXP Pro, coz I got it for AUD$33 and wanted to install a
    Parko, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Den Machan

    Timberwolf Guest

    "Den Machan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help.
    >
    > Is there any way of recording a sreaming video from the internet, so
    > that I could save it and burn it to a disc? I am sure that there must
    > be a way of doing this, and I would be very grateful if anyone out
    > there could tell me how to do this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to all.
    >
    > Cheers - Den.

    just look in the temp internet folder--it will be there
    Timberwolf, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Den Machan

    Richard Guest

    Timberwolf wrote:

    > "Den Machan" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help.
    >>
    >> Is there any way of recording a sreaming video from the internet, so
    >> that I could save it and burn it to a disc? I am sure that there must
    >> be a way of doing this, and I would be very grateful if anyone out
    >> there could tell me how to do this.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to all.
    >>
    >> Cheers - Den.
    >>

    > just look in the temp internet folder--it will be there

    Not the actual file.
    That's why they use streaming so it won't get loaded onto your machine.
    You show me an example where this is done.
    Richard, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Den Machan

    Guest

    On 24 Dec 2004 07:13:44 -0800, (Den Machan) wrote:

    |> Hello all, I wonder if any of you can help.
    |>
    |> Is there any way of recording a sreaming video from the internet, so
    |> that I could save it and burn it to a disc? I am sure that there must
    |> be a way of doing this, and I would be very grateful if anyone out
    |> there could tell me how to do this.

    I was using realplayer and wanted to keep the NASA streaming video of a
    Mars rover landing (it was neat).

    What I did was increase the buffer size to 2 hours, and saved the buffer
    when I was done; might work on other viewers.

    --
    , Dec 26, 2004