    one?

    Thanks

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Jan 21, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    WOODEN Guest

    On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Heidi Manway wrote:

    > x-no-archive:yes
    >

    > Hi how do you record a Skype telephone call this is an ordinary voice
    > one?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Heidi

    You can use a Skype Extra called "Pamela Call Recorder" to record voice
    calls to WAV files. Please note that this requires Skype 3.0 or newer.

    See: https://extras.skype.com/306/view

    Hope this was helpful!

    WOODEN, Jan 22, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    As for recording skype calls i us imcapture. com IMCapture for Skype. I always record my interviews with it's help.

    Williams, Feb 8, 2011