    one?

    Thanks

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Jan 21, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Fred Guest

    "Heidi Manway" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi how do you record a Skype telephone call this is an ordinary voice
    > one?

    I presume you have a program for recording. If not wave repair is a good one
    and free. Just plug a jack point from your earphone point, and back into the
    microphone port. If you are using these for mike and headphone already
    (rather than a usb headset) then you will need double adaptors. Easily
    obtained and cheap. Then run your recording program as you make the call.
    That's one way - no doubt here are others.
    Fred, Jan 21, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On 21 Jan 2007 12:36:59 -0800, "Heidi Manway" <>
    exclaimed:

    >Hi how do you record a Skype telephone call this is an ordinary voice
    >one?
    >

    >Thanks
    >
    >Heidi

    Why not ask Google???

    http://www.google.com/search?q=record skype call

    --
    Stupidest Comment of the Year Award:

    "People should take responsibility for their actions"

    - (Leftist) Matty F (7/1/2007), when explaining it was actually the quadbiker's fault that he was brutally murdered by Graeme Burton. According to Matty F, it was his fault that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...
    Fred Dagg, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    John Guest

    On 21 Jan 2007 12:36:59 -0800, Heidi Manway wrote:

    > Hi how do you record a Skype telephone call this is an ordinary voice
    > one?

    Try this.
    https://extras.skype.com/306/view

    Regards,
    John
    John, Jan 22, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    What about me,i use imcapture. com IMCapture for Skype.It's prog for record audio and video calls.I like this simple prog.
    Williams, Jan 24, 2011