    digital camara that can plug in as a cam and I got the mic. Anyways,
    got any tips about the software to use to record sound with the pics
    cheers
    Trog, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Trog

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Trog <> wrote in news::

    > got to do a presentation for a course Ive taken on. Could rent a video
    > camera or something. but I thought about using my computer. Got the
    > digital camara that can plug in as a cam and I got the mic. Anyways,
    > got any tips about the software to use to record sound with the pics
    > cheers

    Host os =?
    XP?
    Movie Maker?

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Trog

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Trog wrote:
    > got to do a presentation for a course Ive taken on. Could rent a video
    > camera or something. but I thought about using my computer. Got the
    > digital camara that can plug in as a cam and I got the mic. Anyways,
    > got any tips about the software to use to record sound with the pics
    > cheers

    Why would you use a camera? Surely you need to use some screen capture
    software and then deal with that?
    -=rjh=-, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Trog

    Stewbaby Guest

    -=rjh=- <> wrote in message news:<425e53f8$>...
    > Trog wrote:
    > > got to do a presentation for a course Ive taken on. Could rent a video
    > > camera or something. but I thought about using my computer. Got the
    > > digital camara that can plug in as a cam and I got the mic. Anyways,
    > > got any tips about the software to use to record sound with the pics
    > > cheers

    > Why would you use a camera? Surely you need to use some screen capture
    > software and then deal with that?

    Why not use OpenOffice, then you can simply save the presentation as a
    SWF file?

    Unless, of course, you are interested in *your* presentation, your
    speech and such like, in which case you will need some sort of camera.

    I am fairly sure that a webcam would not give you the quality you
    would require, and would also consume resources on the lapdog that are
    needed to do the presentation.

    Best idea is to borrow a real video or DV camera if that is what you
    want.

    Cheers,

    Stewbaby
    Stewbaby, Apr 14, 2005