    pxwave.dll: 1.6.14.507
    pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

    , Dec 29, 2004

  2. Unk Guest

    May be a bad drive... see http://tinyurl.com/3k6t7

    Unk, Dec 29, 2004

  3. dadiOH Guest

    wrote:
    > I tried to make a data disc and got this error. Can someone tell me
    > what this means?
    > I am using Record Now 6.0 on WinXP.
    >
    > Sense: 03 ASC: 0C ASCQ: 00 (Command 00)

    It means there was a write error as you could have found out for
    yourself if you'd looked in the program's help file. *Why* was there a
    write error? WTF knows...bad media, bad drive, power glitch, et al.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:20:46 -0500, Unk <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:58:33 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>I tried to make a data disc and got this error. Can someone tell me
    >>what this means?
    >>I am using Record Now 6.0 on WinXP.
    >>
    >>Sense: 03 ASC: 0C ASCQ: 00 (Command 00)
    >>px.dll: 1.6.14.507
    >>pxdrv.dll: 1.0.47.0
    >>pxmas.dll: 1.6.14.507
    >>pxwave.dll: 1.6.14.507
    >>pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

    >May be a bad drive... see http://tinyurl.com/3k6t7

    Thanks for the link. It turns out the CD did burn inspite of the error
    and is burning fine now. Happy New Year!

    , Jan 1, 2005