    made bootable, etc. OR do i need other software to do this?

    thanks
    Howie

    Howard Mintzer, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Howard Mintzer

    gangle Guest

    You can use SVCD format and burn to a CD, which a stand-
    alone DVD player will recognize, or you can process the
    files through a DVD authoring program for burning on an
    actual DVD. Here's a useful program: TMPGEnc DVD Author
    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/e_main.html

    "Howard Mintzer" wrote

    gangle, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Which vid card is this that can capture "quality tv"? I gotta get one cos
    mine just captures cr@p

    Watcher of the Skies, Sep 29, 2003
  4. thanks for the information

    Howard Mintzer, Sep 29, 2003