    Does anyone have any idea about it?

    Regards,

    Leandro

    le_brito, Aug 3, 2006

  2. le_brito

    Tim Vee

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi le_brito,

    The problem is to get the spanned traffic to different recorders. It is not easy to route or switch spanned traffic.

    I dont know about Nice, but with ethereal (now wireshark) or Unsniff, you can set up different instances with different capture filters. The capture filters can correspond to the IP subnets of your phones.

    Another option is to save all the packets in a single capture file. You can then write some tools to ship conversations from individual phones to different recorders.

    Tim Vincent

    Tim Vee, Aug 6, 2006