    problem?
    --
    Jerry Lankford
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=, Aug 26, 2006

  2. Jack,
    I'm using Windows XP. All I have to do to manually reconnect is
    click on the drive in Windows explorer. However, other programs such as my
    backup software, quickbooks and itunes just fail when I start them without
    doing the manual step.

    It would be nice if there were a way to just schedule an access every 5
    minutes or so, that would solve the problem.
    --
    Jerry Lankford

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=, Aug 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Jack \(MVP\), Aug 26, 2006
  4. Hi Jerry,

    Did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same issue with my NAS drives.

    Regards,

    Harald

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFyYWxk?=, Sep 18, 2006
  5. Unfortunately No.