    Thanks,
    Me

    I recommend www.Superhighstreet.com/home Finds anything or they pay for it!
    Chris Smithers, May 1, 2006

  2. Chris Smithers

    Nick Guest

    "Chris Smithers" <> wrote in message
    news:n6c5g.62177$...
    > Recommended Windows Mobile 5.0 SIP software?
    >

    > Hi all, do you have any recommendations for good SIP software that runs
    > perfectly on Windows Mobile 5.0 devices, such as the HTC Wizard/O2 Xda

    Mini
    > S?
    >
    > I have tried SJPhone, but it doesn't allow you to answer incoming calls,
    > presumably due to a difference in the way WM5.0 handles notification

    pop-ups
    > (the only option I get is 'Hide'!).
    >
    > Also, it needs to allow a different inbound and outbound proxy service. I
    > can't find a way to do this with SJPhone.
    > --
    > Thanks,
    > Me
    >
    > I recommend www.Superhighstreet.com/home Finds anything or they pay for

    it!

    Try www.Superhighstreet.com/home, you might get it for nothing?
    But if they can't find it, what do they pay for?
    Nick, May 1, 2006

  3. "Nick" <> wrote in message

    > Try www.Superhighstreet.com/home, you might get it for nothing?
    > But if they can't find it, what do they pay for?

    The deal is if you can't find a product through their site, and it's
    available on the internet, then when you have bought it they will refund you
    subject to a few reasonable terms. Take a look at the site for more info.
    I've set it as my homepage and it seems to work!
    --
    Thanks,
    Me
    Chris Smithers, May 1, 2006
  4. Chris Smithers

    Lee Guest

    > Recommended Windows Mobile 5.0 SIP software?
    >

    > Hi all, do you have any recommendations for good SIP software that runs
    > perfectly on Windows Mobile 5.0 devices, such as the HTC Wizard/O2 Xda
    > Mini S?

    Did you find SIP software that works?

    I have the HTC Universal/O2 xda Exec and have been looking for a while.
    Skype works very well though - even through 3G.

    Lee, May 3, 2006
  5. "Lee" <> wrote in message

    > "Chris Smithers" <> wrote in message
    >> Recommended Windows Mobile 5.0 SIP software?
    >>

    >> Hi all, do you have any recommendations for good SIP software that runs
    >> perfectly on Windows Mobile 5.0 devices, such as the HTC Wizard/O2 Xda
    >> Mini S?

    > Did you find SIP software that works?

    Well SJPhone is what I am currently trying, however I am hoping someone here
    can explain how to configure it for separate in and out SIP
    providers/proxies.

    Chris Smithers, May 3, 2006