    pay for people with university degrees.
    What do you guys think because I think this is getting out of hand doing all
    that work and study and then ending up earning 30-35000/yr or less!!

    aantozz, Jun 25, 2008

  2. aantozz

    Consultant Guest

    mcse is a joke, i stopped at mcse 2000 and i assure you i make well over 14
    an hour

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2008

  3. aantozz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >mcse is a joke, i stopped at mcse 2000 and i assure you i make well over 14
    >an hour

    i make $14.01 plus tips

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 25, 2008
  4. aantozz

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > just wanted to get some feed back. I'm seeing a whole of jobs
    > requesting MCSE and only paying like 12-14 bucks an hour. I'm quite
    > sure this employers do not know what they are looking for especially
    > when they are offering the same pay for people with university
    > degrees. What do you guys think because I think this is getting out of
    > hand doing all that work and study and then ending up earning
    > 30-35000/yr or less!!

    Employers pay for the amount of experience required for the job, not the
    certs. Certification only proves you can apply yourself to passing an
    exam. The problem is the HR bots depend too heavily on using them as a
    filtering mechanism.

    Having said that, you are quite right that employers sometimes ask for a
    cert without understanding what it means in regards to the requirements
    of the job.

    Best bet to see if the pay being offered is inline with the same type of
    job *for your area* is to check salary surveys at places like
    hotjobs.yahoo.com career tools.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jun 25, 2008
  5. aantozz

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > mcse is a joke, i stopped at mcse 2000 and i assure you i make well over
    > 14 an hour

    It is real. I've seen his Porsche.

    CBIC, Jun 25, 2008
  6. aantozz

    Consultant Guest

    it has been replaced with something more gooder!

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2008
  7. aantozz

    > it has been replaced with something more gooder!

    You bought the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard?

    CBIC, Jun 25, 2008
  8. aantozz

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> it has been replaced with something more gooder!
    >>

    > You bought the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard?

    I like the Charger from Burn Notice.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 25, 2008
  9. aantozz

    kpg Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> it has been replaced with something more gooder!
    >>>

    >> You bought the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard?
    >>

    > I like the Charger from Burn Notice.

    It got blown up last night.

    kpg, Jun 25, 2008
  10. "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    > >mcse is a joke, i stopped at mcse 2000 and i assure you i make well over 14
    > >an hour

    > i make $14.01 plus tips
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Is that with or without the chaps?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    6/25/2008 4:13 PM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 26, 2008
  11. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > >> it has been replaced with something more gooder!
    > >>

    > > You bought the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard?
    > >

    > I like the Charger from Burn Notice.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com

    Batmobile - now there's a car.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 26, 2008
  12. aantozz

    Consultant Guest

    somethin like that, but mine has twin-turbo ;-)

    Consultant, Jun 26, 2008