    thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.

    Thanks,

    Matt
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=, Apr 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    JaR Guest

    Matt Pardo wrote:
    > Hi gang,
    >
    > Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
    > discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
    > looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
    >
    > I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am just
    > thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matt

    No, this is it, sorry that we're not all serious and stuff.

    Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
    alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

    --
    JaR
    Unless you laugh at spam, that is
    JaR, Apr 9, 2007

  3. Thanks JaR.

    Here is another good site for the base tests:
    http://www.techexams.net/ms.shtml

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=, Apr 9, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Matt Pardo piffled away vaguely:

    > Hi gang,
    >
    > Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums for
    > discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to browse but it
    > looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
    >
    > I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am just
    > thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something useful.

    This must be the season for stuffed shirts. Weird. You'd think you
    guys would get all itchy and hot in them this time of year. To each his
    own.

    You might find what you need at www.certguard.com -- they're pretty
    serious over there and it will, at least, keep you away from the
    braindumps. Don't let the port hit you on the posterior on your way
    out. And wipe your feet next time. These are new carpets.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Apr 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
    > alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

    I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.

    ....I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

    0x22
    kpg, Apr 9, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
    >> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

    > I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.
    >
    > ...I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

    Really? It smells more like curry to me. Maybe it's curry-smelling urine.
    Frisbee®, Apr 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <> wrote
    in news::

    > Hi gang,
    >
    > Do any of you have any suggestions for any good newsgroups / forums
    > for discussing MCSE topics? I thought this might be a good one to
    > browse but it looks like it is mostly used for joking around.
    >
    > I know how to use google and already have a list to check out. I am
    > just thought I would ask in case someone wanted to share something
    > useful.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matt

    If you prefer to let useless posts of congratulations for every exam passed
    burn into your retinas check out mcmcse.com.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 9, 2007
  8. Thanks Red Swingline Stapler, I will check that site out. Yep, the site I
    posted earlier in the thread has lots of "I passed", "I failed",
    "Congratulations" stuff on it, but there is some good stuff there too which
    helps get past all the fluff. Maybe this site you sent will have higher
    signal to noise. Thanks again!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=, Apr 9, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> JaR <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Although, if you just want to get away from the jokes, you could try
    >>> alt.certifation.mcse. It's not very funny.

    >> I don't like alt.certifation.mcse because it smells like urine.
    >>
    >> ...I get enought of that in the French Quarter.

    > Really? It smells more like curry to me. Maybe it's curry-smelling
    > urine.

    I ate asparagus yesterday. Maybe that's what you're smelling.
    Briscobar, Apr 9, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    CBIC Guest

    This is off topic for this forum.
    CBIC, Apr 9, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    kpg Guest

    alt.idontget.sarcasm is over there ------------------>
    kpg, Apr 9, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <> wrote
    > in news:285
    >>> If you prefer to let useless posts of congratulations for every exam
    >>> passed burn into your retinas check out mcmcse.com.
    >>>

    > alt.idontget.sarcasm is over there ------------------>

    Waaaaaaayyyyyy over there it seems.

    --
    JaR
    Whoooooosh X2
    JaR, Apr 9, 2007
  13. JaR <> wrote in news:uCVPFIveHHA.284
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > kpg wrote:
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <> wrote
    >> in news:285
    >>>>

    >> alt.idontget.sarcasm is over there ------------------>

    > Waaaaaaayyyyyy over there it seems.

    *shrug* - Another wasted attempt at humor. I suppose I will not be featured
    at the Def Comedy Jam anytime soon.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 9, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    JaR Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler wrote:
    > JaR <> wrote in news:uCVPFIveHHA.284
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> kpg wrote:
    >>> =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?= <> wrote
    >>> in news:285
    >>>>>
    >>> alt.idontget.sarcasm is over there ------------------>

    >> Waaaaaaayyyyyy over there it seems.
    >>

    > *shrug* - Another wasted attempt at humor. I suppose I will not be featured
    > at the Def Comedy Jam anytime soon.

    Sadly, I suspect this may be the case.

    Trying your material on the humo(u)r impaired doesn't help, either.

    --
    JaR
    Not a confidence builder
    JaR, Apr 10, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBQYXJkbw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > This is off topic for this forum.

    Could you kindly point me to a news server that has the group
    alt.urine.asparagus-stench? Please and thank you.
    Briscobar, Apr 10, 2007