    taken test exams and every time I pass, probably attributed to my previous
    experience with XP. And, final question, Do you believe the practice exams
    available online are an accurate representation of what is on the test?

    Dylan Knoll, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Dylan, the only way to know how long it will take you is to know how smart
    you are and how experienced you are in the technologies. I am very well
    versed in Small Business Server, so when I took the exam I did not study at
    all and I passed. Most exams are of course not like that, and depending on
    you it might be a week or two, or a month or two.

    I have found many good practice exams to be helpful, and favour the
    Readiness Review Suites included in the MS Press Self-Paced Training Kits.

    Good luck!

    Montreal MCT
    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 22, 2008