    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now
    http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html

    Mike245, Dec 16, 2004

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    http://www.prometric.com

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Mike245

    Guest Guest

    Having experience is a very good basis for taking the
    exams, have you tried getting the MOCs? try getting 2 to
    three PCS(2nd hand), do a lot of Installations and
    troubleshooting, that helped me to pass my exams.

    D NB I did the selfpaced study

    message

    Guest, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Mike245

    Guest Guest

    I took a test today via Prometric, cost $125.00. I
    checked the Prometric site and it looked as though all the
    test cost $125.00.

    Guest, Dec 18, 2004