    Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
    any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.

    Thanks in advance.
    Daniel, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Daniel

    krazy Bob Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    news:441d1aa6$...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
    > Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
    > otherwise internet is unavailable.
    > Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
    > any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Xtra, Ihug, SlingShot are all pretty good at dial up

    KB
    krazy Bob, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Charlie G Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
    > Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
    > otherwise internet is unavailable.
    > Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
    > any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Southnet always provided me with great service for low volume dialup -
    havn't been with them for a while now so can't say what they are like
    anymore.

    Charlie
    Charlie G, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Daniel

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
    > Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
    > otherwise internet is unavailable.
    > Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
    > any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Slingshot is the best bet.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Anyone know of a good dial-up provider in Invers please?
    > Orcon is no longer an option - only able to connect in the mornings,
    > otherwise internet is unavailable.
    > Not necessarily looking for cheap, but, an ISP that can be connected too
    > any time of the day - will even consider Xtra.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    krazy Bob, Charlie G, E. Scrooge

    Thanks for the info guys.
    Daniel, Mar 21, 2006