    Can anyone recommend a good book for the XP Exam - 70-270?

    Thanks

    Chris
    Chris Dove, May 19, 2004

  2. Exam Cram 2 - Windows XP Professional (ISBN: 0-7897-2874-5).

    Best Regards,
    Leonardo

    Gandalf, the White, May 19, 2004

  3. Sybex. MCSA-MCSE Windows XP Pro Study Guide 2nd Edition

    Ing. René Antón Castillo, May 19, 2004
  4. Chris Dove

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Ing. René Antón Castillo" <> wrote in message
    > Sybex. MCSA-MCSE Windows XP Pro Study Guide 2nd Edition

    allitcertkiller.com

    No, not! Only kidding!

    The Sybex books are good, I've read a couple Coriolis books, which weren't
    horrible. Mike Meyers books seem to get good reviews, and Exam Cram are
    quite popular as well.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 19, 2004
  5. Chris Dove

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 5/19/04 12:40 PM:
    > "Ing. René Antón Castillo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Sybex. MCSA-MCSE Windows XP Pro Study Guide 2nd Edition
    >>

    > allitcertkiller.com

    Ken, time to swallow your MCNGP "Black Pill". It was nice knowing you.
    Everybody else; memorial for Ken Briscoe will be tomorrow at 9:00 AM
    Pacific. BYOB, Dress optional. I'm sure all will join the MCNGP as we
    remember Ken. In other news, a vacancy in the MCNGP will be announced
    after the part^H^H^H^Hservice.

    > No, not! Only kidding!

    Sorry, too late. Gonna miss you. Now, take your pill with this nice
    glass of cold Hemloc^H^H^H^H^Hwater...

    JaR
    Mourning Thug
    JaR, May 19, 2004
  6. >Dress optional.

    You hear that Kat & Sue!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 19, 2004
  7. Chris Dove

    Neil Guest

    >>Dress optional.

    > You hear that Kat & Sue!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I don't care what you say, I'm not wearing a Dress to the funeral...

    I'll miss Ken....no, I can't back that up...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 19, 2004
  8. Chris Dove

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Ken, time to swallow your MCNGP "Black Pill".

    Kinda like the astronauts. They give them suicide pills they can take in
    case they get captured by aliens. Or get lost on Mars. Just like the movies.

    > It was nice knowing you.
    > Everybody else; memorial for Ken Briscoe will be tomorrow at 9:00 AM
    > Pacific. BYOB, Dress optional. I'm sure all will join the MCNGP as we
    > remember Ken. In other news, a vacancy in the MCNGP will be announced
    > after the part^H^H^H^Hservice.

    Just for the record, do I have to wear a dress? I know it's optional for
    everyone else, but I think I might be a little uncomfortable in that new
    slinky little number I bought last week. I haven't had a chance to get down
    to my "summer weight" yet. I'd much rather wear a nice pair of slacks and a
    heavy sweater, if you don't mind. Thanks.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Former thug" #RIP

    Ken Briscoe, May 19, 2004
  9. Chris Dove

    Brat Guest

    dresses are optional? cool... I'll wear jeans... I hate dresses anyway :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 20, 2004
  10. Chris Dove

    Kat Guest

    Yeah me too. Stockings are a PITA. Jeans and a t-shirt, and I'm there. Why
    would we dress up for Ken anyways??

    Kat, May 20, 2004
  11. Chris Dove

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Why would we dress up for Ken anyways??

    That's not what you were saying last night.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 20, 2004
  12. Chris Dove