    bringing along teo bags to something where both cameras are taken to.

    Thanks,

    Craig

    Gurrie, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Take a look at the sporting goods store. Lowe is a good brand. Don't
    look for anything that says camera on it. You are a lot safer looking like
    you have a pack full of dirty socks than expensive camera equipment.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Gurrie

    Johnnie5 Guest

    > "Gurrie" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > All,
    > >
    > > Can anyone recommend a bag or back pack that can handle both of these,
    > > inaddition to the usual tapes, batteries and tele lense for the SLR.
    > >
    > > I am looking around for something to carry both around in as I don't

    like
    > > bringing along teo bags to something where both cameras are taken to.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Craig

    I bought a Kathmandu 'canetoad' backpack RRP $120 bought at sale for $40
    I dont know if they still have it as i bought it about 18 months ago

    then all my gear is stashed in Lowepro pouches , lenses, camera and could
    also stash
    a tripod on the side if you wanted as this pack is designed as a weekend
    pack heavy duty
    and can pack plenty of weight , i.e 15+ KG was no prob

    its a huge pack that i used as carry on and also stashed so much other stuff
    in
    as the biggest prob i found with all the camera bags i found was that once
    you
    put all the camera gear in there was no room left for water, jacket ,lunch

    look for a decent pack and then make it work for you as i went insane
    trying to find a pack that suited fitting all the camera gear into

    Johnnie5, Dec 7, 2003
  4. "Gurrie" <> wrote in message

    > All,
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a bag or back pack that can handle both of these,
    > inaddition to the usual tapes, batteries and tele lense for the SLR.
    >
    > I am looking around for something to carry both around in as I don't like
    > bringing along teo bags to something where both cameras are taken to.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Craig

    Lowepro Mini-Trekker

    http://adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sid=1070145551726678&sku=LPMTBKAW

    This is the all weather version, they also have the regular version:

    http://adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=details&sid=1070145551726678&sku=LPMTC

    which I have.

    Steven M. Scharf, Dec 7, 2003
  5. Gurrie

    Gurrie Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion, but how do you prevent the gear from being
    damaged as most of the 'normal' backpacks have very little or no padding at
    all.

    Cheers,

    Craig

    Gurrie, Dec 8, 2003
  6. Pad the gear as needed, if needed. I generally use small bags, some
    padded bags. I like old lens bags, they fit anything and are lightly
    padded.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math