    All recomendations appreciated.

    TIA

    El Chippy.
    Squiggle, Sep 28, 2007

  2. Squiggle

    Rob S Guest

    http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm
    --

    Rob
    http://www.aspir8or.com

    Give me one good compiler and I can redesign the world.
    Rob S, Sep 28, 2007

  3. Squiggle

    Shane Guest

    Shane, Sep 28, 2007
  4. Squiggle

    lolinternet Guest

    Squiggle wrote:

    > Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
    > (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
    >
    > Trying out textpad v5 for now.
    >
    > All recomendations appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > El Chippy.

    http://www.pspad.com/en/screenshot.htm

    Is pretty good.
    lolinternet, Sep 28, 2007
  5. Squiggle

    Murray Symon Guest

    Squiggle wrote:

    > Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
    > (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
    >
    > Trying out textpad v5 for now.
    >
    > All recomendations appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > El Chippy.

    Have a look at SciTE. http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html
    It is built on the Scintilla editor component.

    Murray.
    Murray Symon, Sep 28, 2007
  6. Squiggle

    Squiggle Guest

    Thanks to all of you, i have a few to play with now :)
    Squiggle, Sep 29, 2007
  7. Squiggle

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <46fcc2d9$>, says...

    > Looking for a decent tabbed text editor for windows XP that is C aware
    > (keywords and auto-indenting), freeware/shareware.
    >
    > Trying out textpad v5 for now.
    >
    > All recomendations appreciated.

    EditPlus

    --