    w2k3 examen.

    thank you very much
    tom
    Tom Braun, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Hi,

    First recommendation: WORK HARD ! coz it's a strong exam ! u need a strong
    knowledge and practicing.

    Second recommendation: U can use Microsoft Press 70-290 and 70-291 Self
    Paced Formation Kit

    Third recommendation: Practice, practice ! Explore deeply each subject and
    Technologies. Focus on DNS

    --
    Cordialement,
    Michaël

    Pour me contacter/ To contact me:
    http://cerbermail.com/?PSSxYRQedc
    dgb4n5$l3p$-plus.net...

    Michaël THIBAUT, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Salut Tom & Michael,

    It is indeed a VERY difficult exam. I would study the MS Press books, plus
    at least two other sources before even thinking of sitting for the exam. I
    took it lightly and bang... a waste of $125 US.

    Good luck to you!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA