    3 x pcs, adsl, need to go from one end of house to the other - say 5 walls,
    30m ?

    ta muchly.
    L33T, Mar 3, 2004

  2. L33T wrote:
    > 3 x pcs, adsl, need to go from one end of house to the other - say 5 walls,
    > 30m ?

    might be cutting it fine with the distance and walls...

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Mar 4, 2004

  3. L33T

    Paradox Guest

    L33T wrote:
    > can anyone recommend sites etc for wireless networking setup pls ? or
    > words of wisdom ?

    Try the need to knows on Small Net Builder - now amalgamated with Tom's
    Hardware/Networking. I found most of what I needed there.

    http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/NeedToKnows.php

    Rob
    Paradox, Mar 4, 2004
  4. L33T

    L33T Guest

    ta. also found nzwireless.org to be a help.

    L33T, Mar 4, 2004