    feature which simply stored whatever info was entered.)

    Thanks!
    hb

    Hockey Buff, Oct 21, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    21 Oct 2004 17:39:32 -0400, Hockey Buff <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Looking for a Windows dialer program which allows inputing of pauses
    >and phone card info. (Yes, I got spoiled by PC Anywhere's recording
    >feature which simply stored whatever info was entered.)
    >
    >Thanks!
    >hb

    If you look carefully, you can do that with the dialer that comes free
    with Windows.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Hockey Buff

    Pennywise Guest

    <> wrote:

    |>Looking for a Windows dialer program which allows inputing of pauses
    |>and phone card info. (Yes, I got spoiled by PC Anywhere's recording
    |>feature which simply stored whatever info was entered.)

    You can use Hyperterminal in the accessories or run Hypertrm. Not to
    versatile tho.

    a , (comma) is a pause, when used as a modem string: 9,1,800... pauses
    between the 9 and 1, and 1 and number. Need a longer pause just add
    more comma's.

    Pennywise, Oct 22, 2004