    in your day to day job?

    Regards,

    BC

    bcassner, Aug 4, 2004

  2. bcassner

    eatter Guest

    I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
    maybe electronics 101.

    platform. Could
    >you please recommend some of the electives that you found

    most useful

    eatter, Aug 4, 2004

  3. >I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
    >maybe electronics 101.

    what's wrong with sociology?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  4. bcassner

    catwalker63 Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> prattled ceaslessly in

    >>I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
    >>maybe electronics 101.

    > what's wrong with sociology?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Home economics is a must. You must be able to bribe your vendors with
    homemade foodstuffs. I highly recommend learning to bake caramel fudge
    brownies. They work magic.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004
  5. bcassner

    eddiec Guest

    are you a chalk?

    eddiec, Aug 5, 2004
  6. bcassner

    fygar Guest

    On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, (bcassner) wrote:

    >Greetings,
    >
    >I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
    >you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
    >in your day to day job?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >BC

    Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
    popular or helpful.

    ....butch(what's so hard about this?)

    fygar, Aug 5, 2004
  7. bcassner

    JaR Guest

    fygar wrote:

    > On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, (bcassner) wrote:
    >

    >>Greetings,
    >>
    >>I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
    >>you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
    >>in your day to day job?
    >>
    >>Regards,
    >>
    >>BC

    > Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
    > popular or helpful.
    >
    > ...butch(what's so hard about this?)

    He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
    admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
    includes Mars?

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  8. bcassner

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > fygar wrote:
    >
    > > On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, (bcassner) wrote:
    > >

    > >>Greetings,
    > >>
    > >>I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
    > >>you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
    > >>in your day to day job?
    > >>
    > >>Regards,
    > >>
    > >>BC

    > > Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
    > > popular or helpful.
    > >
    > > ...butch(what's so hard about this?)
    > >

    > He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    > able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
    > admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
    > includes Mars?
    >
    > JaR

    If my WAN included Mars I would study up on wireless. : )

    Doom, Aug 5, 2004
  9. bcassner

    kpg Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\139607.htm (8/5/2004 12:06:43

    PM) #

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > fygar wrote:

    > > > Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
    > > > popular or helpful.
    > > >
    > > > ...butch(what's so hard about this?)
    > > >

    > > He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    > > able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
    > > admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
    > > includes Mars?
    > >
    > > JaR

    > If my WAN included Mars I would study up on wireless. : )

    Satellite uplinks

    kpg, Aug 5, 2004
  10. >Satellite uplinks

    sub space...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004
  11. >He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    >able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
    >admin at NASA.

    WHAT!!!! you mean it's not true!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004