    before i read the whole internet, does anyone know which is supported by
    windows x_64

    thanx 6 regards
    Juergen Kluth, Aug 7, 2006

  2. What are you calling "sticks"? Cards? Usb access points?

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Adaptors (?)
    Juergen Kluth, Aug 8, 2006
  4. Colin Barnhorst, Aug 9, 2006
  5. I am using this on a 32bit system fine, so i would presume it will run fine
    on 64bit systems!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGFkZHk=?=, Aug 18, 2006
  6. Juergen:
    Ralink has x64 drivers available for their chipsets the various
    manufacturers using this chipset can be found at http://ralink.rapla.net/
    and the divers at http://www.ralink.com.tw/supp-1.htm. Broadcom chipsets
    also have drivers for x64 used by other manufacturers. As a side note in
    Vista x64 the Ralink and Broadcom drivers install out of the box for PCI
    wireless cards using these chipsets.

    Dennis Pack x64, v64B2 \(5384\), OPP2007B2, Aug 19, 2006