    Looking for recommendation on telephone adpaters for my AT&T voip service.

    Thanks,
    jt

    jt, Jul 2, 2005

  2. >Looking for recommendation on telephone adpaters for my AT&T voip service.

    Do they let you use anything other than the one they provide? I
    don't think they do.

    John R. Levine, Jul 2, 2005

  3. jt

    jt Guest

    "John R. Levine" <> wrote in message
    > >Looking for recommendation on telephone adpaters for my AT&T voip
    > >service.

    > Do they let you use anything other than the one they provide? I
    > don't think they do.

    Don't know. Good question.

    jt, Jul 2, 2005
  4. jt

    John S. Guest

    > >Looking for recommendation on telephone adpaters for my AT&T voip
    > >service.

    > Do they let you use anything other than the one they provide? I
    > don't think they do.

    Why would they care, as long as it is set up properly to get to their VoIP
    servers. They couldn't even know would be my guess.

    John S., Jul 4, 2005