    Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
    star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    Just A. User, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Just A. User

    Notan Guest

    "Just A. User" wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
    > will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
    > variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
    >
    > Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
    > star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions?

    Have a look at http://anonymizer.com/consumer/products/total_net_shield.

    Notan

    Notan, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Just A. User

    traveler 66 Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:51:16 +0100, Just A. User wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
    > will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
    > variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
    >
    > Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
    > star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions?

    You just asked this question in alt.privacy, didn't you?

    traveler 66, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Just A. User

    TwistyCreek Guest

    Just A. User wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
    > will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
    > variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
    >
    > Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure star
    > and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
    >
    > Anyone have any suggestions?

    not sure because I'm not a current customer but Cotse should be able to
    handle all that and then some.

    http://www.cotse.net

    TwistyCreek, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Borked Pseudo Mailed, Jan 26, 2006