    sufficient in preparing for the exam?

    thanks,

    Steve Davis
    Steve Davis, Dec 8, 2008

  2. Sybex+hands-on experience, it's a good for start, and is stuffiest if you
    previously have experience on Windows Server 2003

    I'm always start from MS Press Self-Paced Training kits,
    hands-on experience it's a best friend passing and preparing for exam.

    Arman Obosyan

    Arman Obosyan, Dec 28, 2008

  3. It depends on your experience. I have always read the MS book first and with
    a little hands on simulators like Virtual PC I have enough.
    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Sep 29, 2009